DPA Fine Art Consulting is dedicated to designing and implementing the most vibrant, relevant and memorable art programs for the corporate, hospitality, residential and public art spaces. DPA is prized for our outstanding solution-oriented approach, passion for art and design, careful attention to detail and client-focused manner with regard to our professional service offerings. DPA Fine Art’s portfolio features high-profile corporate and site-specific public art installations; prestigious hospitality design art programs; and distinguished residential interior art and artifact acquisitions across the United States and abroad. The firm’s clients, fine art sources, trade partners and business associates are often leaders in their respective industry.
DPA Fine Art is a growing business and looking for an office assistant or consulting intern from a local college/university. The ideal candidate will be a team player, eager to learn the business, have a strong professional interest in fine art, visual culture, art history, interior design and/or the confluence of art, design and architecture. This team member will wear a “many hats” from writing/editing, drafting business documents, developing visual presentations, appraisal research, contacting artists and galleries regarding available inventory, social media marketing, general office administration including running errands, office supplies, etc.
• Visiting client sites to deliver artwork or assist team with art inventory projects
• Assisting with fine art appraisals– site inspections, measuring, cataloging, research
• Updating dpafineart.com with new project installation images and news articles
• Updating @dpafineart ‘s Instagram page daily with inspiration / installation visuals
• Ability to photoshop proposed art or sculpture concepts into architectural renderings
• Ability to review, edit, catch grammatical errors in business proposals, documentation
• Ability to synthesize information and produce concise business documents such as invoices, proposals, company collateral, marketing posts, fine art inventory, etc.
• Support new business development programs, review proposals, etc.
• General office administration duties such as organizing past projects files, updating visual library, light accounting projects, calling galleries and artists for images, ordering project-related office supplies, following up on scheduling, daily errands as needed
Computer Skills- Social Media, WordPress, MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, SketchUp – Assistant is expected to have their own personal computer to be able to work from home or in the office depending on DPA team member’s schedule’s.
Compensation- Salary will be commensurate with experience, 15–20 hours a week
Opportunity for advancement in highly creative professional environment
If interested please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: OFFICE ASSISTANT – *Your Name* and in the body of your email please tell us why you would like to work with us, describe your overall interest in the field and why you think you are unique qualified to join our team and attach your most recent resume. No phone calls please, we will follow-up with qualified candidates.